Channel Letter Sign Fabricators for Your Dallas/Fort Worth Business
DFW Channel Letter Signs
When you think about business signs or storefront signs, you’re usually thinking about channel letter signs. Channel letter signs are 3-dimensional signs that display a business, church, or school’s name and logo. Located on the building’s exterior, channel letter signs are usually illuminated to be visible at night, and they are built to last.
The cost of channel letter signs (and the lead time) usually directly relates to the size of the letters. Each individual character (and usually the logo of the business) is usually a separate piece, but they’re all wired together to create a uniform, professional, and attractive sign. At Legacy Signs, we custom fabricate channel letter signs in a wide range of colors and styles. We’ll work with you to create a sign that portrays your business however you’d like. Contact us today to learn more about our custom channel letter sign design, fabrication, and installation services in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Channel Letter Sign Design and Fabrication
At Legacy Signs, channel letter signs are usually made of aluminum and acrylic. The body of the letter or logo will be made out of aluminum, which is lightweight and will last a long time even when exposed to the elements. The acrylic can then be positioned in front of the light so that the light will shine through the acrylic, or the sign can be illuminated from below.
Our channel letter signs are designed and custom fabricated to our customer’s specifications. We make sure to match the company’s brand and lettering. There’s a lot of custom work that goes into building a channel letter sign, but the end result is an eye-catching display of the organization’s branding. The goal of a channel letter sign is not only professionalism but also visibility. Even at night, few passersby in Dallas/Fort Worth will miss a well-designed channel letter sign.
Businesses That Can Benefit From Channel Letter Signs
Retail storefronts, high-rise buildings, churches, restaurants, bars, hospitals, office buildings, apartment complexes, schools — there are many Dallas/Fort Worth businesses that can benefit from a channel letter sign. The advantages of channel letter sign are:
- A flexible design. Channel letter signs can be done in any size, style, and format, making it easier to match the environment and the organization’s branding.
- Bright illumination. A storefront sign must be visible. Illumination doesn’t just help in the dark; it makes the sign more visible at all times. Illuminated signs also look more professional and polished.
- Indoor and outdoor sign use. While many channel letter signs are designed for the outdoors, they can also be used to call attention indoors, such as in indoor cafes and malls.
- Better branding. Channel letter signs provide superior branding because of their ease of customization. Any logo or design can be depicted with a channel letter sign.
- Durability. The aluminum and acrylic composition of Channel Letter Signs drives up its durability levels and ensures that it’s an investment that will last.
- Attractiveness. Channel letter signs are brightly colored, illuminated, and professional. They fit into any environment with ease and work excellently as a storefront sign.
Because channel letter signs are so flexible, attractive, and convenient, they are one of the most popular types of storefront signs available. Any type of business can benefit from exterior channel letter signs, both to make the business more visible and to extend the business’s branding.
Channel Letter Sign Installation and Repair
Need your sign installed? Legacy Signs specializes in both the installation and repair of channel letter signs, ensuring that the installation is conducted securely, safely, and affordably. Every installation is different, sometimes requiring wiring and construction. At Legacy Signs, we will ensure that your sign is installed securely on your DFW business and that the installation complies with local building codes.
While durable, channel letter signs can still need maintenance and repairs. Channel letter signs may need lights replaced or experience damage due to weather. Experienced professionals are able to replace the acrylic on a channel letter sign, repair the aluminum, and replace or rewire lights. By maintaining and repairing your Channel Letter Sign, you not only ensure that it presents your company well, but also make sure that the sign doesn’t become a potential hazard.
Are you interested in getting a channel letter for your Dallas/Fort Worth business? At Legacy Signs, we can help you with all your sign-related needs. All of our signs are custom fabricated right here in Dallas/Fort Worth, and we make sure to install them quickly and securely. Contact us today to get a quote.